I'm just loving the brightness of my new room. How the sunshine peeps through the window upon dawn.
Here's my big face ladies & gents. I was not lazy this morning & so I put on some eyeshadow. Some dark brown & pink, if I remember correctly. I stopped using BB cream and liquid foundation & it did help my skin recover. Now I'm sticking to loose powder or powder foundation.
It's not an unusual thing here in Manila to have the weather drastically change from brightly sunny to dark rainy. Manila weather is so fickle. It was sunny this morning & then this afternoon, from the window of the 27th floor of our office, I saw dark clouds slowly approaching. It was another rainy afternoon. The office was cold & I totally regret wearing thin clothing. I was getting extremely bored & sleepy, then suddenly people started talking aloud "lindol!" (earthquake). Some girls even panicked like crazy while I continued looking slightly (just slightly) amused with the swaying of my LCD. Wow. An earthquake. Woohoo. I didn't feel scared at all. Let's try that again, shall we? LOL not.
Wait, here's something that's making me giggle like crazy. Boyfriend & I decided (we'll it was his idea initially) to not go out of town this coming weekend, which is our nth anniversary. He was actually planning on taking me to Sonya's Garden, Tagaytay but the place it fully booked. So he suggested that instead of going to a fancy place, we'll just buy the phone I have been lusting on for months---Nokia N900. Although I am happy because I'll finally get myself a new phone, I won't be perfectly happy if Boyfriend doesn't buy an iPhone 4 which he's been wanting to get since its release. (Sigh) Daddy please buy the iPhone, so that you can video call me when you're at the States. Please.
Before we head on to my dramatic self-portraits, let me introduce to you my bestest bestfriend slash cousin. She just arrived while I was shooting myself, so I invited her for a snapshot. We love to argue about senseless things. She's madly in love with John Lloyd Cruz.
BTW, the top I'm wearing is from a tiangge for Php100 & the earrings are from Vente for Php20. I'm such a cheapskate, so what?
Self-Portraits: Let The Sunshine In
Enjoying the bright sunny morning. I dumped my art materials & books on the shelf behind me.
Self-Portraits: I'll Try Not To Be Lonely While You're Away
I thought about making self-portraits while Boyfriend's away. Like Project 182. For the lighting I used the fluorescent light on the ceiling & desklamp with soft warm (yellow) bulb. Who says you always have to have best lighting equipment to have good lighting? I always improvise.
I thought about making self-portraits while Boyfriend's away. Like Project 182. For the lighting I used the fluorescent light on the ceiling & desklamp with soft warm (yellow) bulb. Who says you always have to have best lighting equipment to have good lighting? I always improvise.





