I already told myself, I'd only make one post a day, that was why I placed dates on every title. But *facepalm* I could not resist, I am so bored right now. :/
I woke up just twenty minutes ago. I wasn't feeling well the entire day & a few hours earlier I think I was having another migraine or just another irritating headache. My head was aching, I couldn't look at bright lights, I felt like barfing plus cold sweat. I couldn't even carry myself to buy meds but I really didn't want to take them anyway. My tummy's practically empty because I didn't have any dinner tonight, so I thought it would not be safe to take meds with an empty stomach. I told The Boyfriend through Y!M about my situation & he told me to take meds & sleep it off. But before I could reply, I had already crawled to my bed & took a nap.
I heard knocking on my door a few minutes ago & that woke me up. But no one really said anything, so I thought I was just imagining things again. I'm not easily scared by things like that. So I decided to check my lappy to see if The Boyfriend's online, but he's not.
Anyway, I just forced myself to go downstairs & get hot water for my chocolate drink. I'm hoping this will help me go back to sleep. This one's my fave chocolate drink.
Can you see my nails? Eww right? LOL Now I opened radio streaming & listening to Papa Jack (I'm a fan, k?) Good mornight everyone!
Infinite XXOO,
Babie
P.S. I really miss my Tumblr friends.
