Today, boyfriend & I will attend his nephew's wedding. This is the second time we'll be attending a wedding together. And everytime we always thought about how we're gonna do our own wedding.
I think wedding is a big leap. You can't just decide overnight that you'll get married. It takes planning, saving a ton of money & sorting priorities. And maybe for some, even finding the right person to spend the rest of their life with.
For a couple nights I've been playing The Wedding Singer to help me sleep. It's one of the most romantic movie. It's cheesy but not too cheesy and not too melodramatic either. And that scene where Robbie sang "I Wanna Grow Old With You" to Julia with just a guitar while they're on a plane... Can really make you say "aww", cry at the same time & wish a guy would do that for you. Well, we did. When boyfriend & I watched it together last month.
Robbie Hart, The Wedding Singer, reminded me of boyfriend. Just like Robbie, he's not too handsome nor rich (nor even that type of men who are attention seekers magnets), but he is very charming, romantic, loving, funny & most especially, has huge respect for women. Robbie is one of those perfect men who you'd really want to have in your life now & forever. And I'm happy I found my own Robbie Hart. <3 (Unfortunately, my Robbie Hart can't write songs, but he does serenade me often <3)
"So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man that grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you."
I was planning on making a long boring post of what me & my boyfriend have been doing in preparation for our own fairytale dream day and the "happily ever after" part. It's not actual planning yet, but more like taking notes for the future. For now, I'm gonna gather my thoughts & wait 'til I get photos of the wedding later. :)